Goals and Objectives
The following goals are integral to the mission of the University:
- To continually change, improve, and ensure the effectiveness of the University’s programs in preparing students for successful careers.
- To engage and maintain a competent, qualified faculty that possesses current technical and professional knowledge and experience, engages in ongoing professional development, and has the ability to convey this knowledge to students.
- To improve students’ written and verbal competencies as well as analytical and technical skills prior to graduation.
- To provide facilities that support educational programs and enable students to develop profession specific skills.
- To engage and maintain a staff that is caring and provides support for students and meets their educational goals and objectives.
- To attract qualified students of diverse backgrounds.
- To provide a collegiate academic atmosphere that encourages open exchange of ideas.
- To offer comprehensive distance learning programs to more fully meet the educational and training needs of citizens and industry.
- To engage graduate faculty in research that serves to improve teaching and learning.
- To engage in programs and activities that provide community service aligned with the university‚Äôs mission.