- Florida Crime Stoppers – http://www.floridacrimestoppers.com/
- Florida Department of Law enforcement – https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/
- Florida Division of Emergency Management – http://www.floridadisaster.org/
- Florida Suicide & Crisis Hotlines – http://suicidehotlines.com/florida.html
- Florida Department of Health – http://www.doh.state.fl.us/
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Press 1 or text 838255 for confidential help for veterans and their families.
- NOAA National Weather Service – http://www.weather.gov/
- Tornado Safety Guide – https://www.basementguides.com/tornado-safety-guide/
With just one call, 2-1-1 provides 24/7:
- Emotional Support
- Crisis/Suicide Counseling
- Advocacy to Help Callers Get the Services They Need
- Needs Assessment
- Information and Referrals to All Community Resources That Address Their Personal, Family and Financial Needs
Free first aid App by the American Red Cross-
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Fully integrated with 911 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
- Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
- Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
The app can be directly downloaded from the App store or from the following link- http://www.redcross.org/mobile-apps/first-aid-app