Helpful Links for Students
Transcript Request Forms
Please download the appropriate forms for your needs. Complete the forms(s) and email, fax, mail, or bring the completed form to your campus registrar or admissions counselor.
Congratulations on approaching the completion of your degree! In addition to your academic requirements, graduates of Everglades University need to complete a survey online using the link below.
Online Career Center
Please upload a copy of your most recent resume on the College Central Network for Everglades University. This service is available to current students as well as EU alumni. Additionally, employers are able to post jobs that may match the skills and knowledge you have attained while studying at EU. All services available through the College Central Network are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
Your required responsibilities for graduation clearance include the following tasks:
- Financial clearance verified by the EU Bursar
- Completing an exit interview with the EU Financial Services/Aid department.
- Satisfying any outstanding EU Library obligations.
- Attend an EU Graduate Seminar, hosted by EU Student Services.
- Schedule and complete a Graduation Exit Interview with EU Student Services.
- Submit the most recent copy of your resume to EU Student Services.
- Register and post your updated resume on the EU Online Career Center
- Provide specific employment and demographic information to EU Student Services.
- Complete Graduate Survey during your final term of courses.
- Maintain at least an overall 2.0 GPA (undergraduate students) or 3.0 GPA (graduate students) for academic program coursework.
- Complete the ETS Proficiency Profile online (undergraduate students only).
- Complete the Peregrine Assessment (BSBA, MBA and ME only).
Once your degree requirements have been completed, you will receive you diploma and final transcript in the mail within six to eight weeks. Please reach out to your home campus representatives if you have any questions related to the confirmation of your degree from Everglades University.